Personal tax planning
We offer a specialist personal tax planning service tailored to your individual needs that includes:
- Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes, including:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion and filing of relevant returns
- Advice on what payments are due and when
- Advice on trusts and estates
We can offer you personal tax planning advice from one of our Tax Partners.
He or she will help you optimise your tax position and ensure you meet all the compliance requirements.
Clients who benefit from this service attest to the value of an independent adviser who can look at their situation within the larger picture.
Your personal Tax Adviser will also be available to advise on issues such as:
- How best to handle benefits such as company cars and accommodation
- Whether directors should be paid by salary or dividend
- How to minimise CGT liability on disposal of assets
- How to optimise your tax position when living or working abroad
With the complex nature of tax and finances today, we also encourage our clients to develop a comprehensive personal finance plan that, in addition to general tax planning, covers:
- Provision for education costs
- Mortgage planning
- Savings & investments
- Insurance planning
- Healthcare provision
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Decisions made in any of these areas are likely to affect one or more of the others, which is why we recommend working within an overall plan.
We can help you draw up a comprehensive personal financial plan.
To get things moving, get in touch, and someone will get back to you straightaway.